Monday 14 January 2013

Boogazine layout and colour scheme

I'm in the process of choosing a design and layout for my boogazine. I'm looking at some of my favourite brands and packaging for ideas as to what sort of colour to go for.

Benefit cosmetics





I like this packaging...


Other good colour combinations

love - 1 | Hyper-Saturated Environments Made Of Pure Color | Co.Design: business + innovation + design


french macaroons in an all white store = perfection!

Ah, pink and orange - the happiest of all colour combinations  Rothko




Colour combinations



This one is my favourite, i think this would be good with grey 


As for the layout, because my boogazine is mainly based on retail i don't know whether to make it in the style of a retail magazine like this




or something like this which i came up with...


No comments:

Post a Comment