Friday 2 November 2012

Hargreaves Bathrooms

We have received a brief for a competition called 'Bath to the future' The competition is for hargreaves bathrooms. We are to design a bathroom of the future for a North West celebrity. You can take a practical approach to the project or a conceptual one. The practical approach would be using fixtures and fittings from suppliers and the conceptual would be more of a fantasy design. 

My chosen celebrity is Beth Tweddle, an Olympic Gymnast.

Here is my client board.



I love the shapes Beth makes as a gymnast. Elegant smooth sweeps and curves. I'd like to replicate these in my design along with a touch of glamour. I'd also like to add in some technology that would benefit Beth as an athlete. Things like a toilet that tests your urine and tells you what you are deficient in, and then gives advice on how to then correct this. A bath that massages you... here is my mood board...



Ive taken some of these ideas and used the plan view cad plans to do some overlay drawings...



I now need to put these ideas into a 3D visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment